2016-12-11

I'm swimming in the deep waters of yoga; deep waters of self-discovery. At the moment I don't even find words to describe this journey. Big processes are taking place on many levels. Conscious and subconscious ones.



And because I'm Scorpio and love getting deep into stuff, I also need to make sure I balance it out:) On a lucky day off here I go for a surf. Or I go to the cinema at a nearby town. Being a huge fan of Bollywood movies I'm in the right country:) Hindi sounds so beautiful to my ear and I really love the dance scenes.
This weekend I watched Befikre, "Carefree", which despite of being pretty superficial was such a lovely feel good -movie and a fun break from the depth of the yoga world.


















Ranveer Singh, you had me at bonjour. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment