2018-02-13

Just a few random lines for myself -before I forget:)
Need to write it down as I once again got a chance called India. A chance to pause and look at my life. In the wonderful chaos that India is, I get to stop and relax; get to take a closer look at my life. I get to fully focus on my practice and I get wise advice from teachers that come to my path in different forms.




As always, I am super grateful for having a thing like yoga in my life. I am pretty serious about it; I dedicate a lot of time and effort to my practice. I usually get up at around 4.30 to get ready to head down to the shala where I practice and do my 2h practice before heading to office for work.
Practice time in India is amazing, because I obviously don't need to rush to the office. I have more time for my practice and I feel like I get to a deeper level with it.
However it doesn't matter if I practice in India or at home, I just feel like I always get so much clarity to my life through yoga and it offers an amazing approach to self-discovery. I wish every single person on earth would find a thing that they wanna commit to; the thing that brings them clarity and offers them a chance to grow as a human being. My yoga practice is a relatively demanding workout physically speaking, but the aim is purely mental; spiritual.
A couple of blurry (zero f*cks given) images so you get the point - so I remember what I need to remember; stick to it, because it keeps you sane!:)





No comments:

Post a Comment