2014-04-07

Still alive and kicking -if anybody is wondering... Just haven't had the best internet connection recently... (therefore no photos this time). I had an absolutely wonderful month at the retreat centre in the middle of most beautiful green and lush nature. I learned a lot of new things, particularly about gardening and chicken keeping. In fact I enjoyed it so much that I've started dreaming of my own little garden and having a few chooks!:) After the country life I headed to the coast to a surf camp, where I was meant to work for a month or longer. I only lasted a few days however as the camp turned out to be one of the most horrible experiences of my life not my cup of tea... It was massive and full of horny 20-year-old backpackers. Loud music with bad loud-speakers, tacky tattoos&piercings, crappy food, instant coffee, partying, smoking, hicks, surface, surface, surface.... Simply everything I dislike! Even the surf couldn't save me! I'm visiting a friend in Byron Bay now and headed to Brisbane next, back to square one! Loving Australia and life, but running out of money and completely out of energy to deal with the young backpacker scene!

3 comments: