2014-05-12

Things don't always go as planned... But letting go is a great lesson -letting go of your plans and dreams and making space for new ones. 
I guess I'm still learning to let go as well as learning to trust that new opportunities will present themselves, when time and circumstances are right...
Meanwhile however I'm enjoying my time in this beautiful city:
But not for long anymore! I never planned to travel this long (almost nine months as opposed to four!) and Australia wasn't even supposed to happen on this trip. Once I "ended up" here though, I just wanted to stick around! Needless to say I simply love this place! Turns out however that it's time for me to go, it's time for new opportunities..
Although reluctant to go, I'm very much looking forward to catching up with my friends + family back home!

Thank you Sydney, thanks New South Wales and Queensland! It's been fantastic!

A few last photos from my beloved Brissie! The gorgeous New Farm park, Story Bridge by night, and the King George's square:

I'd like to thank you lovely readers! Your comments have been the best! Thanks for reading, commenting and through other ways letting me know what you think! If it wasn't for you, I may have not kept on writing. And who knows, maybe I'll get back here again one day, if divine inspiration falls upon me or something....
Heaps (as we say here in Oz:) of thanks+love to you all and namaste!

2 comments:

  1. Aw Sirpa, you will be very welcome back to Europe :-) I am really liking your blog, such a great idea to take the time to share you travels and thoughts with others xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! You just made my day! Love+miss you xx

      Delete